Thursday, June 18, 2009

Holding my breath

Next week will mark the very end of my first trimester of my second pregnancy in which the first three months of which have been a real nail biter, I tell ya.

This dear sweet tiny Christmas baby is trouble with a capital T. My husband is convinced that he is a boy, whereas I am certain that she needs to be a girl, or else Bee's six thousand pink outfits are really going to have to become the new blue.

When I was pregnant with Bee, everything went by the book; there were no scary episodes, no evening visits to the emergency clinic, no doubt that it might all come crashing down in an instant. (Ever seen a doctor do an ultrasound while talking on his cell phone at the same time? Come to Romania and you too can have this interactive experience!)

Thankfully, things have taken a turn for the better. Despite this, worry still seems to creep into the edges of my everyday life. I cannot control what happens. I can only do my best to take care of myself and pray.

And breathe out.

1 comment:

Abra said...

CONGRATULATIONS. :)