My husband is giving Bee a bath right now. I can hear them splashing. I just finished washing the dinner dishes but gave up before wiping the counters. My feet and my back are in open rebellion against the rest of my body.
I'll get back to work in a minute, but the one thing I have learned from this pregnancy is that if I feel like I need to rest, I better rest. No putting it off until I finish this or that.
So I am stealing some time by myself right now, and am doing my best not to feel guilty. My dear sweet husband has done so much around the house these past few months. Just today the man was mopping the floor, and here I was not sure he knew how, and then I almost had a complete heart attack when I found him scrubbing the shower. So I do feel a little guilty.
Well, time's up. Miss Bee is out of the bath, dressed, and wants a cookie. Back to life.
No comments:
Post a Comment