Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Behind the times

I have certainly not lacked things to write about these past few weeks. What I haven't had a lot of, however, is free time. We have had a wonderful full house since mid August, a rotating succession of family and friends, constant entertainment for Miss Bee, long meals at restaurant and over 1,000 miles of travel, all over Romania. No more travel in Romania for us for a long while.

While the house is quiet again, but our lives are anything but. We are having a baby, trying to secure our next job assignment, buying a house. Bee turns three in October and we want to have a Halloween party for her. So much to think about. My mind is honeycombed with: "We need to. . . " "I must remember. . . " What if. . .?"

Despite all the constant buzzing of future plans and contingencies, the months of the year are sneaking past. September is well underway. October is looming. November, I fly home. In December, I'll have another little daughter for Christmas. There couldn't be a sweeter end to the year.

No comments: