I have two longish posts that are both halfway done, but I keep getting distracted.
Two quick things though:
1. Have you read this blog? Ohmygoodness, it's all I can do to not dive into my computer monitor every time I visit this site. Oh, Paris. Oh, the wondrous use of color.
2. I had to explain the concept of death to Miss Bee today, gulp. As it came up in a round about fashion, as opposed to a tangible loss, I did my best to put an upbeat spin on the whole concept. As in, "Oh, death? Usually a person is very old! And you get to go to heaven and be with Jesus!"
Bee was satisfied with my answer, but I almost had to pull the car over when she earnestly asked, "Mommy, do you bring a backpack when you go to heaven? And chewing gum?"
Death: the longest vacation, the furthest destination, indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment