Monday, November 17, 2008

Home again

I have a sink full of dishes, a bedroom full of six overflowing suitcases to unpack, a jet-lagged toddler singing crazily to her stuffed animals in her crib, a bad head cold, a brand new computer to hook into my wireless network and absolutely nothing to complain about.

I had a wonderful vacation and have so much to write about here. 

I will have to tackle it a little bit at a time, because in just three weeks we celebrated Bee's birthday, visited a multitude of relatives, took endless shopping trips to Target and Tysons Corner Mall, drove to Charlottesville for the day, spent a night without Bee (the first) in Washington VA, met Cinderella at Disney World, and found paradise on a Disney cruise. Our return trip back to Eastern Europe could form the plot of an Indiana Jones movie.  There is so much to savor and bemoan in the retelling.  

Right now though, I have a daughter who needs my immediate attention.  More tomorrow.

Right now though, I am off to put my nest in order and then off to bed.

No comments: