Eating lots of food at a pot luck luncheon is certain to end badly.
I don't know whether it was just too much randomness (brownie and mini meatballs sharing the same plate!) or the fact that the food was sitting out in the hot, hot, sun (baby shrimp in that pasta salad!) or just general overindulgence (Cheeks slept the whole time freeing up my hands) but whatever it was, I feel gross.
My upset stomach might also have something to do with the fact that the packers are coming to our apartment tomorrow to put all my worldly possessions in boxes and put them on a boat to America.
It also might be the fact that my dear husband will be supervising these movers alone while I embark on a monumental hopefully never to be repeated day long journey with both my girls back home. Unassisted. This is high level parenting, people.
Home. With a capital H. I cannot wait. (Although it won't really be Home until my husband gets there too.)
No comments:
Post a Comment