Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You can't go home again

If you're me--you can't go home for another WEEK. (My flight tomorrow from Bucharest was canceled and that was the soonest date available..)

I will be flying steerage IN A WEEK with an awful layover in Frankfurt. Oh. What. Fun.

(I won't even go into detail about my husband's experience with United airline's telephone agents. It might better be called customer disservice.)

I am going to try not to complain, though. I am thankful I have a home to stay in; there are so many people stuck in hotels and sleeping on the floors of airports.

The sun here is shining, the weather is beautiful, and I think Bee and Cheeks and I will spend the afternoon enjoying the park.

Postscript -- Now we are going on Monday, through Munich My dear husband consulted with our local travel agent and bravely called United airlines again. Monday is better than Wednesday, at least!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Good luck! I will be thinking of you and the girls. You are a brave woman. ;-)