Dear Husband ate both pieces of leftover cake this evening. With guilty eyes, he claimed that it was an accident, that he had thought that I had taken my cake for lunch today. I asked him why he thought his leftover piece was so large. He had no answer for me.
However, instead of flying into a cake deprived rage--I solved my problem. Since the cake was eaten at my parents' house for dinner last night, I called them and asked to have one of their leftover pieces. And my husband very sweetly drove over to their house to retrieve it for me.
Poor Dear Husband.
He is so nice to me all the time and I am so mean to him. Here are just a few examples:
I demand cake.
I make him clip the dog's toenails.
I have appointed him the official killer of all spiders and anything else with six legs.
I ask him to go down to the kitchen to get me a glass of water after he has gotten into bed. (Isn't that just awful?)
Yet, despite all my bad behavior, he keeps me around.
It's a good thing he knows that I love him so.
No comments:
Post a Comment