The good: Portabella mushroom sandwiches from the Stray Cat for dinner. With curly fries. Yum.
The bad: While at work, I got a little lost trying to find the library. And then a lady kinda threw up on me in the hallway whilst I was attempting to locate the library. (She was attempting to locate the restroom, poor thing.) Thank goodness I keep a change of clothes in my office, and that she mostly threw up on the floor. Yuck.
The funny: Commuting home on the crowded metro with Cheeks McGoo today-- even though she is restrained in her stroller she still manages to get in trouble. This evening Cheeks startled a random man by reaching up and patting his bottom. All the lady commuters laughed. So she she did it again. And then again. My desperate attempts to stop her were all to no avail. The man, serious in a dark suit, was not amused.
No comments:
Post a Comment