Friday, January 8, 2010

Little things

Only a few random thoughts tonight--I really should be going to bed because both my girls have gone to sleep and the littlest one will certainly be awake three hours from now. . .

Miss Bee was very patient with her tired parents this morning. She woke up around 7. I had been awake from 3-6 am and was consequently hoping for a little more sleep. I managed to make sure she went potty and wasn't attempting to play with any sharp objects before passing out in my bed again. I think she read some books to herself for a while, but then very sweetly, yet insistently, crawled into her bed to wake up her mommy and daddy. The poor child wanted some breakfast.

Baby N had a bath today and I can't decide whether her freshly washed hair looks more like a dandelion puff or baby crow feathers. The latter I think. Her hair is a deep dark brown like my husband's. Little babies are positively bewitching.

My husband's love for me manifested itself in a new vacuum today. I have been longing for one that works properly and not only does it work, it is a gorgeous little Dyson canister vacuum. I am too spoiled. Tomorrow I will vacuum the entire house and sigh happily the entire time.

Another month here before we trek back to Romania. There is still so much I want to soak up here in the US. I am glad that we'll be back in the summer. This is home.

No comments: