Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two weeks

In just two weeks we are headed back to Romania. I am in denial. I wish I could keep my husband home with me forever, snug in our new house, grown fat with daily trips to Starbucks.

America is easy. Everything you could possibly need is available, prepackaged, and clean. Multiple sizes and colors. The largeness of Target. The ridiculous selection of foodstuffs at the grocery store. Tempting fast food on nearly every street corner. Instead of zipping to Safeway and strolling the mall, we will be shopping at the market and walking in the park.

In Romania, I will get to stay home with my girls for the next several months. A luxury indeed. Slightly terrifying as well. How will we structure our day? How to keep Bee occupied when I am feeding and caring for Baby N? Will I go stir crazy? Or worse, will going back to work in June completely break my heart?

1 comment:

Lori said...

So glad you get a chance to stay home with the girls a bit longer. I know all of you will enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy the remainder of your time in Romania!