There was, however, a bright spot in my day. David is going to get to go to a conference in Athens just after Columbus Day weekend. It's conveniently after the long holiday weekend which means Bee and I will fly out with him on Friday night and come back to the Wilds of Eastern Europe on Monday--by ourselves. Mama and Baby time here we come! We will listen to Disney princess music constantly, bake cookies, and play with makeup. Icky girl stuff.
David found out this morning that he had the chance to go, like magic, his boss said "yes you should go" and then his boss's boss approved the idea. We reserved tickets and I found a hotel for us to stay in . . .
This is what I end up picking when I have had a week like the one that I have: Baby Grand Hotel Athens. It's trying so hard to be cool it's just funny. Evidently one of the rooms has a Smurf theme. Bee would go crazy for that. I think David's hoping for the Spiderman suite. I will definitely take lots of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment